Social media policy
By using our social media accounts, you interact with us, e.g. by subscribing to a fanpage, leaving your reaction (likes, comments) or sending us a message. The information you provide about yourself may constitute personal data. This Social Media Policy describes how we process personal data collected with your Linkedin social media account under the link www.linkedin.com/company/yosh-ai/ (hereinafter “Portal” or “Social Media Portal”).
We process your personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter “GDPR”).
- Personal data Administrator
The Administrator of your personal data is SHOPAI Sp. z o.o., 2A Walentego Roździeńskiego Street, 41-946 Piekary Śląskie, (hereinafter referred to as “Administrator” or “we”). You can contact the Administrator by e-mail: [email protected] or by correspondence at the above address of the Administrator’s registered office.
- Categories of data subjects and scope of data processed
We process the data of persons who:
- visited the Administrator’s website,
- interacted with the Administrator,
- published or submitted data through the services offered by Linkedin (e.g. filled in forms, answered surveys).
We process the following types of personal data:
- name, surname, image and other identifying data made publicly available by you on the profile you have created on Linkedin (e.g. address, contact details e.g. email address, telephone number and data about your education, length of service, professional entitlements and previous employment history),
- statistical data on visitors to the account, collected through cookies.
- Aims and legal bases of the processing
We process your personal data:
- on the basis of a legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR) consisting in:
- to maintain an account on the Social Network, under the terms and conditions set out by the Portal operator, and to communicate through it about our activities, to promote events and our brand, products and services, to build and maintain a community with us (including the supervision of content published by users) and to communicate through the available functionalities of the Social Network (comments, messages),
- keeping statistics (by analysing data on the activity of users of our account),
- the possible establishment, investigation or defence of claims.
- on the basis of a separately granted consent, to the extent and for the purpose specified in the content of the consent and for the duration until it is withdrawn (Art. 6(1)(a) or Art. 9(2)(a) GDPR),
- on the basis of statutory requirements in order to fulfil our legal obligations under the law (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR).
- Co-management of personal data
With regard to the processing of personal data for statistical purposes, we act together with LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company as joint controllers within the meaning of Article 26(1) of the DPA. We undertake such activities within the framework of our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR) as described above.
For more information on the processing of data for statistical purposes, please see the link https://legal.linkedin.com/pages-joint-controller-addendum.
- Recipients of data
Your personal data will be accessed by:
- our authorised personnel and those providing services to us (including IT and technical support services) who need to access the data to perform their duties,
- other users of the Social Network (due to the fact that information about the persons observing the account, about likes, as well as about the content of comments, posts and other information provided by users is public),
- public authorities and entities carrying out public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, to the extent and for the purposes arising from the provisions of generally applicable law,
- the administrator of the Social Network on the terms described in the privacy policies provided.
- Transfers of data to third countries or international organisations
We do not transfer your personal data to a third country or international organisation.
- Data retention period
The duration of data processing is related to the purposes and grounds for processing, therefore:
- data processed on the basis of consent will be processed until consent is withdrawn,
- data processed on the basis of statutory requirements will be processed for the period of time during which the law prescribes the retention of the data,
- data processed on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest will be processed until an objection is successfully lodged or that interest ceases, i.e.:
- As standard, we process your data until we terminate your Social Network account,
- we retain the personal data we have obtained in our correspondence for the duration of the handling of the message sent to us,
- data processed for the purpose of establishing, investigating or defending against claims shall be processed for a period equal to the period of limitation of such claims.
- You have the following rights:
- The right to request access to your personal data, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, as well as the right to data portability,
- The right to object at any time to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes,
- The right to object to the processing of your data, based on your particular situation,
- where the processing of your data is based on consent, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal,
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Information about the source of the data and other information
- We receive your personal data directly from you through your interaction with our Social Network account and from your public profile.
- The provision of data is voluntary.
- Personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
- Changes to the Social Media Policy
The Social Media Policy is subject to change and we will notify you 7 days in advance.
For questions related to the Social Media Policy, please contact us at our contact details indicated in the introduction.
Date of last modification: 11.08.2022.